Join The Team!
Models Required – Fashion
This is an ideal role for students who only wish to work on the weekends. We are currently looking for female models for our designer clothes and casual wear. We operate two separate clothing lines, first is the mainstream competitive fashion line and second being the niche ethnic clothing for Indian/African origins. Our business is part of Manchester Chamber of Commerce and registered with UK Trade & Investment. We are registered UK exporters of textiles products to worldwide.You do not need to have experience in modelling but you will have interest in fashion and the fabrics. You are welcome to bring along your friends during the photoshoot.
- Apply makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance, considering such factors as colour, camera techniques, and facial features.
- Display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements, and/or fashion shows.
- Dress in sample or completed garments, and select accessories.
- Follow strict routines of diet, sleep, and exercise to maintain appearance.
- Gather information from agents concerning the pay, dates, times, provisions, and lengths of jobs.
- Pose as directed, or strike suitable interpretive poses for promoting and selling merchandise or fashions during appearances, filming, or photo sessions.
- Pose for artists and photographers.
- Promote products and services in television commercials, on film, or in videos.
- Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features of garments for observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
- Work closely with photographers, fashion coordinators, directors, producers, stylists, make-up artists, other models, and clients to produce the desired looks, and to finish photo shoots on schedule.
Please send your cv to info@StyleAloud.com or StlyeAloud, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH.
Blogger - Social Media Executive
work placement - University graduates/students. Part-time.
If you’re a fashion enthusiast then this is the right place for you. We are looking for a savvy wordsmith to join our team. Candidate must have a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the asian fashion industry. You will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content and promote our website on other fashion forums. A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business mission. Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content. Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts. Experience is not essential but passion is a must. Please email your CV to info@StyleAloud.com.
Tailor - Manchester & London Area
Excellent earning per suit basis.
We're looking talanted tailors in and around London areas. Excellent rates/suit are paid on per dress basis. Please contact us at info@StyleAloud.com showing your interest.
Supplier Relations & Contract Manager
Salary: £25,000, potential performance bonus, international business travel oppertunities
StyleAloud.com is a new ‘start up’ business within the group of Marvi Kids Limited company and this role provides an exciting and unique new opportunity to join the team and be part of this journey. This new endeavour, designed to build and provide localised fashion products & brands to our global customers. Seen as a fundamental and essential part of the business, this role will provide the skills and guidance to manage the supplier relationships and contracts, candidates therefore must have industry know how and exisitng relationships throughout their career.
Your role will be to manage the suppliers and partners in order to support on-going business objectives and expand our product range across global brands and markets via StyleAloud.com and other websites. The role will require proactive Relationship management
You'll be given the autonomy to work creatively and pro-actively within the business model and supply market to achieve profitable improvements to our products and services, mitigating risk to the organisation as well as ensuring service delivery to a high standard and to be the primary relationship manager for the supplier and wholesalers.
We are currently shortlisting for this role so apply now to avoid missing out. Please email your CV to info@StyleAloud.com